Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I needed this today

Well, thanks to Amy at In the Eyes of A Survivor, I've received a blog award! :) Thanks, girl, I really needed this today. Why, you ask? Hmm, let's see.......Energizer threw up in his bed this evening (OMG please don't let him be sick), a chorus parent is emailing me to bless me out about just why did her precious child get a zero even though she missed a concert, my dining room table is literally COVERED with a mountain of clean clothes that need to be put away, and the nearly-constant headache is still hanging around. Yeah, yeah, I know, it's blood pressure, don't remind me.

Anyway, here's my award, isn't it cool?

Photobucket

The rules for this award:

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Show the winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” They can keep the little Honest Scrap sign....

List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

1. I wish I weighed about 30 lbs. less than I do, but would settle for 15.
2. I absolutely cannot believe it's been 20 years since high school graduation.
3. I always thought I'd have girls, since I was such a girly-girl myself.
4. If I'd known what direction my life would take (preemies, special needs etc), I would have gone into music therapy instead of music education.
5. I drink Diet Coke (or some version of it) every day. Multiple times every day. MANY multiple times.
6. I still get nervous in getting in front of my classes at school, even though this is my 14th year of teaching.
7. I'm a political/American history junkie. Secretly wish I could live in Washington and permanently inhabit an episode of the West Wing.
8. I still mourn over my lost pregnancy and parenting experiences, and probably always will.
9. Never thought in a million years that I'd be giving ADHD meds to my child, but here we are.
10. I have a wonderful marriage, and am incredibly blessed.

Thanks again, Amy. I'm proud to accept this award, and want to thank all of the little people......LOL! Seriously, now I'm supposed to tag my fav blogs (that Amy didn't already choose), so here they are:

Unique But Not Alone
Belphia
Soapy Water
Two Princesses, a Queen and an Old Frog

I think that's all I've got, LOL..........hope just 4 blogs is enough. Have fun ladies!