Friday, May 23, 2008

simple pleasures

Friday night, 10 pm, and no alarm clock set for the morning.

I'm done with school, and the rest of my family has a 3 day weekend coming up for Memorial Day.

My boys are asleep, all 3 of them. DH and A in our bed, E on the floor in a version of a sleeping bag that he insisted on creating. All 3 are snoozing peacefully.

I can sit on my butt in front of the computer--posting, blogging, and playing Super Collapse---for as long as I wish, because of the "no alarm" morning.

Last but certainly not least, I'm munching on leftover pizza and listening to my TV hero, Keith Olbermann. The man is brilliant, and tonight's Special Comment about Hillary's stupidity is absolutely priceless.

There's always stress, always things to worry about, but for right now, life is good. :)

No comments: