Tuesday, April 1, 2008

An actual date!

OMG, check this out: DH came home from school today, and said "Guess what? I'm taking you out on a date on Friday night and already have the babysitter arranged!" :)

So now, I've got to figure out what to wear (what fits?) and where to go. He suggested dinner and movie, but wants me to be able to choose what to see and where to eat. I'm thinking this restaurant, which I haven't been to in ages. And for a movie? Well, one that I've really wanted to see is opening Friday........Leatherheads. (George Clooney, Renee Zellweger, it's about old-time football) Mainly the reason I want to see it is that the football scenes were filmed in the "stadium" at the junior high school I went to, in the metropolis of Boiling Springs SC. Funny, huh, that this football field is so old that the producers thought it was suitable to film a movie about early 1900s football........

Anyway, I can't remember the last real date we went on, maybe it was last fall sometime, so this will be a nice treat. :) Just what I needed, hopefully. :)

3 comments:

Lori said...

Hope you have a great time!!

Amy said...

I hope you have a wonderful evening and enjoy having some "alone time" time with DH!

Jen said...

WOOHOO! That will be so much fun.